November 12, 2007

Sunday Praises

From Denise Matthews, Director of Heart of God in Uganda:

What a blessing to open my email this morning and see your efforts to this ministry providing Gods word to those that hunger for it! During Pastor Fred Mwanje's service on Sunday he was able to provide two Bibles to his congregation. It may not seem like much but believe me, God is going to use those two Bibles to His glory. So many of us take for granted how easy it is for us to access Bibles. In Uganda, where poverty is the standard for living, God's Word especially in the form of a Bible, is like gold. I'd like to share with you Pastor Fred's message:

Praise the Lord Denise ,

On Sunday it was very good day for our church member because we gave out the two Bibles, and I got chance of getting from a friend small Bible GIDOEN and we gave out with one of my friends we are working with in GIDCCO ministry in Uganda called Mr: Bosco Lussajalunji. The people where very excited to have the Bible even if all of them did not get, but because of this one we gave out they have the hope and we promised them to pray so much God to provide them each a Bible in Jesus name! Children were very excited also to get some of them so your prayer, struggle is not for nothing but for the values of the kingdom of God. I remain praying for you and people who are helping you to reach this stage of helping people who wants the word of God every time.Matt 18:19"Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven."

“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.” David’s words from Psalm 119:105 demonstrate the Christian’s dependence upon God’s word for guidance.

Pastor Fred.

Thank you all so much for your contributions and prayers for Heart of God in Uganda and GIDCCO. It is my prayer that the Word of God would find itself in the hands of each man, woman and child. That the Word would come alive in each of them and bear much fruit for the Kindgom. I pray also that God would bless each and everyone of you according to His will and purpose he has planned for you.

In His love and mercy,

Denise
http://uganda.heartofgodinternational.com/

No comments: